Our research group works on hydro-climatological extremes (especially the processes driving flood nonstationarity), fluvial geomorphology, and water resources in a changing climate. If you are interested in undertaking research with us, please do send me (Louise) an email and full CV.
PhD (DPhil) funding:
Funding options for DPhil candidates are listed below.
- Environmental research DTP (the Oxford Doctoral Training Programme)
- External scholarships (list of fellowships provided by Oxford)
- China Scholarship council studentships
- European exchanges and study bursaries
- Commonwealth split-site scholarship: these DFID awards support 12 months study at a UK university as part of an applicant’s doctoral studies in their home country.
Postdoctoral research fellowships:
Currently I have no positions to offer, however, it is possible to apply for one of the following fellowships to join our research group. Please email me with details of your interests, and I will be happy to meet, discuss, and provide support in developing a strong application.
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships
- Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowships
- Newton International Fellowships