Our research group works on hydrological extremes (especially the processes driving flood nonstationarity), fluvial geomorphology, and water resources in a changing climate. If you are interested in undertaking research with us, please do send me (Louise) an email and full CV.
Current opportunities for PhD studentships:
- British Council Newton programme for Filipino scholars (open until 13 sept)
- British Council programme for Indian scholars (soon to be announced here)
PhD (DPhil) funding:
Funding options for DPhil candidates are listed below.
- Environmental research DTP (the Oxford Doctoral Training Programme)
- External scholarships (list of fellowships provided by Oxford)
- European exchanges and study bursaries
Postdoctoral research fellowships:
Any available postdoctoral positions in our group will be advertised here. In the meantime, it is possible to apply for one of the following fellowships to join our research group. Please email me with details of your interests, and I will be happy to provide support in developing a strong application.
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships
- Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowships
- Newton International Fellowships