Our research group works on hydro-climatological extremes (especially the processes driving flood nonstationarity), fluvial geomorphology, and water resources in a changing climate. If you are interested in undertaking research with us, please do send me an email and full CV.
PhD (DPhil) funding:
Funding options for DPhil candidates are listed below.
- Environmental research DTP (the Oxford Doctoral Training Programme)
- External scholarships (list of fellowships provided by Oxford)
- China Scholarship council studentships
- European exchanges and study bursaries
- Commonwealth split-site scholarship: these DFID awards support 12 months study at a UK university as part of an applicant’s doctoral studies in their home country.
Postdoctoral research fellowships:
It is possible to apply for one of the following fellowships to join our research group. Please email me with details of your interests, and I will be happy to meet, discuss, and provide support in developing a strong application.