I am an Associate Professor in the School of Geography and the Environment (University of Oxford), a tutorial fellow of Hertford College, an honorary visiting fellow at Loughborough University, and Chair of the Oxford Water Network.
I obtained a PhD in Earth and environmental sciences from the University of St Andrews (UK), was a geography graduate student of the Ecole Normale Superieure Lyon (France), and an undergraduate at the Lycee Henri IV Classes preparatoires (Paris, France).
river science, floods, hydro-climatology, climate, data science, big data, fluvial geomorphology, statistics.
- 2018-: Associate Professor in Physical Geography, School of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford, UK
- 2018-: Fellow and Tutor, Hertford College, University of Oxford, UK
- 2017-18: Lecturer in Physical Geography, Loughborough University, UK
- 2015-16: Research Scholar, IIHR-Hydroscience & Engineering, University of Iowa, USA
- 2014-15: Lecturer in Physical Geography, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- 2009-10: EU Environmental Policy, BIO Intelligence Service, Paris, France
SERVICE, ROLES and FELLOWSHIPS
- 2019-: Chair, Oxford Water Network
- 2018-: Visiting Fellow in River Science, School of Social Sciences, Loughborough University, UK
- 2017-: Editor, Hydrology and Earth System Sciences (HESS)
- 2017-: Outreach and Education Secretary, British Society for Geomorphology (Executive Committee member)
- 2014-16: Appointed member, Environment Agency Data Advisory Group, UK