A brief overview of our talks and sessions at EGU 2020:
- Session: Hydrological extremes: from droughts to floods (HS2.4.1)
Convener: Louise Slater
Co-conveners: Anne Van Loon, Gregor Laaha, Ilaria Prodoscimi, Lena M. Tallaksen
Orals: Thu, 07 May, 08:30-12:30, room C
Posters: Thu, 07 May, 14:00-15:45
- Session: Using R in Hydrology (SC1.12)
Convener: Katie Smith
Co-conveners: Lucy Barker, Ilaria Prosdocimi, Louise Slater, Guillaume Thirel
Wed, 06 May, 08:30-10:15, room -2.16
- Talk: Timo Kelder, M. Müller, L. Slater, R. Wilby, P. Bohlinger, T. Marjoribanks, C. Prudhomme, A. Dyrdall, T. Nipen, L. Ferranti.
UNSEEN trends: Towards detection of changes in 100-year precipitation events over the last 35 years.
Thurs, 07 May, 08:45, Room 0.14
- Poster: Marcus Buechel, S. Dadson, L.Slater.
Achieving Net Zero: Understanding the Potential Hydrological Impacts of Changing Climate and Land Cover in the UK
Fri, 08 May, 14:00-15:45, poster Hall A, board A112
- Poster: Matthew Farnham et al.
Correlated surface water flood damages in three Indonesian cities
Thurs 07 May, poster Hall X4, board X4.84, 16:15-18:00.