The Environment Agency has just launched a blog (https://eadag.wordpress.com/) for the data advisory group (EADAG). The blog is still in its infancy, but will most likely be used to host:
- Regular information regarding recently released and upcoming datasets
- A starting point for “finding and using EA data”
- Information provided by EA to support the group, including the datasets list, revenue and income (if and when these are available)
- EA open data presentations
- Contact details for the group
I help maintain the blog, so do get in touch if you have any suggestions.